Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wobble Wednesday's Challenge

It was only last night that I came across this site. The first time I heard about Action Wobbles was when my "idol" Jin Yong used it when she showcased the latest Nancy Kubo sets on Lettering Delights. I instantly fell in love and went to Amazon to purchase a 100-pc pack! So just imagine my excitement when I learned about Wobble Wednesday's Challenge!!! And this week's challenge is really awesome since it's baby-themed! And talk about perfect timing, my best friend just gave birth a few weeks ago!

Here is my first (hopefully not the last) entry for this weeks challenge:



I used Echo Park's Bundle of joy digital papers, Kay Miller's Babycakes digital kit, shadow box from silhouette  online store, and my beloved Silhouette SD cutter.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment